Thursday, September 12, 2013

One of my favorite discoveries...

Aside from the constant motivation and inspiration I receive from my Facebook newsfeed, Twitter and Instagram, one of my favorite things is to hear about new products. One product that caught my eye immediately was Ripped Cream. As a coffee addict, I new that I needed to try it. I was thrilled to find a product that could provide the taste of flavored creamer, as well as providing health benefits.  I went online and  immediately ordered a bag.  I wasn't disappointed.  

So you what be wondering what exactly is Ripped Cream? In a nutshell, protein coffee creamer, which also happens to be all natural, gluten free and enriched with Vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids.  When I say protein, I mean high protein.  Two tablespoons give you as much protein as an egg! Not too bad for your regular cup of coffee.  


You might be wondering... well how does it taste? Fantastic! Since French Vanilla Creamer is my favorite flavored creamer, I naturally went for the Lean Vanilla Bean. A serving size is two tablespoons, I found that I didn't even need that much for a great tasting cup of coffee.  I was hesitant to try the Chizzled Chocolate Creamer. I have never been a fan of chocolate creamer, but when I won two bags I decided I might as well give it a try.  So I hesitantly tried it and ... OH. MY. YUM! By far, it exceeded any chocolate creamer that I had ever tried.  

So if I haven't peaked your interest yet perhaps... the words GIVEAWAY will! That's right I have two bags of Ripped Cream Lean Vanilla Bean protein creamer that will be up for grabs! You have to be a fan of my Facebook page My Journey 2 The Fit Life to enter. Good luck! 

Here's to a healthy day!
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment