Saturday, October 19, 2013

REVIEW: Sweat Me Pretty Bands

How many times have you found a super cute headband and excitedly put it on, only to have it slide off your head a few minutes later? Or you put a headband on and proceeds to squeeze your head causing a headache. Both situations have happened to me multiple times with multiple brands and styles of headbands. It’s just plain annoying.  Well guess what… it doesn’t have to happen anymore!

I was introduced to Sweat Me Pretty Bands through Instagram.  Last weekend I had contacted Melissa (creator of Sweat Me Pretty) about doing a review and it turns out that she is also from New Jersey AND was planning to run the Atlantic City Half Marathon too! We made a plan to meet up at the Expo and I decided I was going to give the head band the ultimate first test.  I was going to try it out on the Half Marathon. 

I won’t lie, I was nervous. This was the first time I was reviewing a product and all I could this was “Please let me love this!” Well as soon as I tried it on, I was in love with Sweat Me Pretty! The headband didn’t squeeze my head.  I was so nervous about so many things that morning, but I knew I wasn’t going to have to worry about the headband slipping or hair falling in my face.  Seriously, 13.1 miles and the headband did its job!



There are a few things that in my opinion set Sweat Me Pretty Bands apart from the rest.

1. A huge variety of designs… Pretty much if you can think of something, it is available.
2. These headbands are affordable.  Everything is priced, between $6 -$10. 
3. Let’s face it... all of our heads are not the same size. There have been times that I have bought headbands, only to have them squeeze my head and give me a headache.  You can order a headband in child size, small, medium and large.  I ordered a large for my big, ole pumpkin head. It was incredibly comfortable, no squeezing, no headache.


Now you have an opportunity to win a Sweat Me Pretty Band!!!!

All you have to do is:
  1. Like My Journey 2 Fit Life on Facebook
  2. Like Sweat Me Pretty Bands on Facebook. 
  3. Like this picture
  4. Share this picture
  5. Comment where you would wear your Sweat Me Pretty Band
The contest will be open until Sunday, October 27th at 9:00pm EST. 

Good luck, 

Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment